Five days ago I decided to go caffeine free to see how differently I would feel.
I haven’t been caffeine free for at least 20 plus years. For that time I have drank almost every form of caffeine. Regular coffee is too much for me. So I have done green tea, and for the past 10 years, yerba mate. But recently, I became inspired to go caffeine free to see if it improves my state of mind and my sleep.
Here are what I am noticing so far from being caffeine free
- I am noticing that I can think more clearly. I can actually form thoughts in a smooth and coherent manner. Being caffeine free helps me think better.
- I am able to visualize much more effectively.
- I am sleeping 25 to 30 percent more each night. I am consistently getting over 8 hours of sleep.
- I am waking up with much more clarity. When I am done sleeping, my brain is totally awake.
- I am able to feel my emotions more. When my mind isn’t jumping from thought to thought, I am able to settle more into my heart and witness how I am feeling.
- I actually have more energy during the day. I am yawning way less.
- I only had headaches for the first 2 days. I can still feel my brain reaching for the yerba mate, wondering why I am not taking it. I think I am still detoxing.
I am also taking a powerful cellular restoration liquid supplement with over 174 plant derived ingredients. That is helping me immensely. I feel better than I have in a long, long time. I love the clarity of thought and emotion that is coming from being caffeine free and putting this powerful nutrition in my body.
Before 5 days ago, during the day I was constantly trying to time when I would quit drinking the tea so I could get a good nights sleep. Now, I just go through my day and know that when it’s time to hit the sack, I will sleep wonderfully.
I am so grateful that I decided to kick caffeine. I plan on continuing to be caffeine free one day at a time.
I am also continuing to eat clean and do my heart-centered affirmations for awakening the consciousness of love in my body and mind.