I speak so much about heart center, and how, if we can drop thoughts and feelings into our chest, this bypasses the monkey mind, because we are activating the chest and communicating directly to the subconscious mind.
Having said that, there is equal power in activating our powers of concentration. When we can concentrate, we are activating the prefontal cortex which I believe has deep access to the heart-center and the body. Speaking more spiritually, I am referring to what mystics call the “third eye.” This is a space of energy and consciousness between the eyebrows but slightly elevated.
When we bring our full focus and attention to the front brain, and more specifically, to this space between our eyebrows, we can truly penetrate the commands even deeper into the chest and body.
1. Focus your attention on the space between your eyebrows but slightly elevated. Find the sweet spot.
2. Intensely increase your concentration on this space, deeper and deeper.
3. Begin and continue taking deep breaths.
4. From within that space, repeat this command over and over: The highest love that I am is now wholly awake and manifest within and as every cell and atom of my body and mind.
5. See the command being psychically and spiritually burned into the space between your eyebrows.
6. Keep repeating the command. Concentrate it deeper into your third eye.
7. With your focus on the third eye, turn your mind’s eye down into your chest, and speak the command from there as well.
8. See if you can keep your consciousness simultaneously focused on both your chest and your third eye at the same time.
9. Turn up your internal intensity, passion, and power with which you are speaking the command. Speak it with such intensity that your cells and atoms shake and vibrate — all while staying relaxed.
For the longest time, my third eye has remained kind of dormant in this process. I have been so excited about the chest and the heart-field that I have not focused much on the third eye. However, after trying the above method, I am getting excited about both.
copyright 2017 Danny Peebles
PS —> This method can be applied to all the other commands, and to any and all affirmations of your own. And here is a link to my book:
I truly believe in the commands of the heart (and mind) that are contained in this book. When they are fully installed in the chest, the body, and the subconscious mind — we can live deeper more fulfilling lives of connection and abundance.