Every day, I am feeling even more profoundly grateful for the opportunity and the privilege of sharing this book with the world. Even more, I am grateful for the privilege of anchoring, feeling, vibrating, and living these commands to the best of my human ability.
From Friday night to Saturday night, I repeated Command #1 as often as I could. It was a deep plunge into the truth of love. It was a marathon.
Now it is the 1st of the year, 2018. I am looking into the face of this new year with a smile in my heart. More than ever, I want this year to be the year that love awakens fully within me and as me. May there be nothing left of me. Only love will remain.
To this end, I am committing to certain disciplines that I hope will help move this awakening to deeper levels:
1. Diet — I am going down to one full meal a day, with only juice during the day. So I don’t chew solid food until 4 pm, where I have a snack. Then dinner. And I stop eating at 8 pm. Solid food between 4 and 8 pm every day. The rest of the time, I will be fasting on green drinks, juice, and water. I commit to this every day for the year of 2018.
2. I will use the heart-breath-fingertip method of anchoring the commands of The Love-Awakening Energetic Mastermind into my heart-field, chest, body, and subconscious mind — 12 times for each command — every day. And also, the abundance commands as well. I commit to this practice every day. I will also use the heart-tapping method to further anchor, but I am really wanting to explore this subtle, powerful way to reprogram the subconscious mind.
3. I will continue the daily practice of transmitting the highest vibration of universal love through my heart, mind, and hands — and into the quantum space of energy that I intentionally hold between my hands — for at least 12-15 minutes per day. I started this on September 24, 2017 and haven’t missed a day, and don’t plan to. It is a 12 year daily commitment.
4. As I fall asleep, I will listen to Command #1 being spoken for at least 15 minutes, as I take at least 12 deep long inhaling and exhaling breaths. I will carry this command into my dreams as my living truth every night of 2018.
5. I am going to do my very best to write on this blog as often as possible. I am still in a one year commitment to write on my other blog, but I am going to bust my butt to get to writing on this blog, and to be more open, raw, and vulnerable. I can’t say I will write every day, but I will be writing until my ass falls off in 2018.
Okay — Danny Peebles, here you go. This is your challenge.
Letter back from January 1, 2019 Danny:
copyright 2018 Danny Peebles
PS — if you want to really accelerate your growth, and really amp up your awakening, then I invite you to check out this strange book with the tree on it.